Thursday, July 12, 2007

Osage Beach trip....late but none the less...enjoy!

MY ROCK! Growing up my family and I would always go to MO and my favorite thing was always the rock...it is so pretty and I knew we were getting close to getting there so seeing the rock meant closer to swimming time!

Cole welcoming us to the "lake house"

The view from the main balcony (there was one on the first floor too!)


The view from the master suite


The view from the living room



Living room #1






View from balcony inside to living room #1




Kitchen!








Clayton, Cole, and me on an indoor roller coaster...Cole didn't want to go alone so he wanted an "adult" to go with him (not really, I just wanted to ride the roller coaster and I was too old so I used that as my exuse!)









I couldn't get our seatbelt undone!








All of Cole's tickets from the arcade!









Dad vacuuming....something I have NEVER seen in 29 years!




That was our trip in a nutshell. I left out the henna tattoo because it is gone already and makes me sad to see it and I left out the bad one's of me of course!









No comments: