Monday, August 18, 2008

I did it!!!!

After YEARS of wanting a tattoo I finally did it! I have thought about it forever....trying to decide what meant enough to me to have inked on my FOREVER. I had originally thought I wanted a clover made out of 4 c's (in memory of aunt Carolyn and in honor of Clayton, Cole, and Chloe) but the artist was having issues with that so I happend to be looking through a book of fonts and found the perfect C.
Justine and I have been talking about Tattoo Tuesdays for 4 years and someone always chickened out (me) but while we were lying on the beach in Ft Lauderdale I decided it was time. I was in a perfect environment...no stress, sand, the ocean, no worries....just enjoying life. It seemed like the right time, we found the right place, and I found the right design.
The tattoo artist was great, he took his time drawing stuff out for me and was excited to do my first tattoo. He kept stopping to make sure I was okay and was a little dissapointed that I wasn't freaking out or complaining:-) Here are a few pics....more posts on the trip coming soon! Also coming soon...hopefully good news on the job front and a few memories of the summer!






Me trying to preten the color didn't hurt (it really didn't but it was ANNOYING!)
Hard at work:-)

The final results! A little blurry but I accidently deleted the best one:-(



No comments: